Il y a un instant, entre la quinzième et la seizième gorgée de champagne, où tout homme est un aristocrate...

Wednesday 12 October 2011

France's latest fashions, Lemming Mafia and meeting Dory...

Wowee it's been 2 weeks since I last posted. But don't fear I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, I've just needed some time to find my feet. I was told they're at the end of my legs..ho ho ho. This past week has been quite eventful and I think I may just show you all in a series of pictures.

I saw at least 3 women wearing a pair of glasses that can only be explained through a form of pictionary so I drew you a picture....

...???? one squared frame one round frame. They're not even 'kooky' for want of a better word. Watch this space, I'll probably have a pair by the end of October, they could catch on.


On Sunday we went to the Lyon Aquarium! It was actually really fun and quite relaxing once we'd escaped the screaming french kids and just sat, chilled and watched the sharks swim, as you do. We also met Dory :)



And then this evening I was invited to a 'Games bar' or 'Café Jeux' which i'd never heard of but thought I'd go along anyway. It turned out to be the coolest little bar and absolutely packed full of people of different ages and different nationalities. We attempted to play Lemming Mafia and I ended up winning despite the fact I hadn't a clue how to play throught the whole game. I got some skillz what can I say...


No comments:

Post a Comment